Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives our clients the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand what we do, how we collect certain personal information, the care with which we treat that information, and how we use that information. We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to third parties other than as described below. Personal information we collect. We collect personal information about you in connection with our providing advisory services to you. This information includes your social security number and may include other information such as your:
- Investment experience;
- Transaction history;
- Income; and
- Wire transfer instructions.
- To provide advisory services to you.
- To open an account for you.
- To process a transaction for your account.
- To market products and services to you.
- To respond to court orders and legal investigations.